Tuesday, June 23, 2026

Google Alert - law

Google
law
Daily update June 23, 2026
WEB
AI law firm wins court case in UK first : r/uklaw - Reddit
30 votes, 19 comments. > An AI-powered law firm has won a court case without a single lawyer handling the pre-trial work, in what is thought to ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Josh Petersen's Post - LinkedIn
I've finished up my J.D. at Stanford Law School. There's so much I could say about the last three years, but above all, I was so incredibly lucky ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Cincinnati, OH - Plunkett Cooney
... law, general litigation, title insurance and banking and finance law. Our attorneys are licensed to practice in the state and federal courts in ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment